Return of the commandline! Raccoon v4.2 is a feature release, reintroducing the ability to download and update apps from the commandline. Please note that GUI and CLI mode are mutually exclusive and cannot be run concurrently (only one process can open the database at any given time). Please also note that the CLI is intented for "expert use only"!
Premium keys bought for v4.0.x remain valid and will carry over automatically. No user action is required.
- Added --gp-auth to force refreshing of the auth cookie on the commandline.
- Added --gpa-download to download apps directly from the commandline.
- Added --gpa-update to update apps from the commandline.
- Changed the login process to catch up with Google
- Minor GUI tweaks
- Fixed a race condition in the App Browser Window (app list wouldn't update properly when deleting apps).
- Rewrote the code behind Market|Update apps