Installing via ADB
ADB is a tool that allows users to control their device from a desktop PC. It comes as part of the Android SDK. Follow these steps:
1. Download and install the SDK Tools for your respectice OS (Raccoon will offer to do it for you).
2. Restart Raccoon and confirm that the items in the "Device" menu are now enabled. You also should no longer get a notification about ADB being missing.
3. Connect your device and your PC via USB cable.
4. On your device, open the Settings app and locate the "Build number" entry (it is found in the "About Phone" menu or a submenu thereof). Click it 7 times till your device informs you that you have enabled developer mode. A new menu titled "Developer options" will now be added to the main settings screen. Toggle the developer mode. Here's a video walkthrough:
5. Open the "View|My apps" dialog from the menu, select the app(s) you want to install and click the "Install" button. You need to enable premium features in order to do so.