Raccoon is primarily a Google Play client for downloading Android apps. But it's feature set extends way beyond that.
Google Play Access
- Download free and paid apps.
- Download apps larger than 50MB.
- Download older app versions.
- Optionally connect via proxy.
- Bypass device and country restrictions.
Raccoon doesn't litter APK files all over your hard drive!
- Keep your app collection in one place
- Download updates when it is convenient.
- Organize apps into groups (e.g.
With the Android SDK installed, Raccoon offers a convenient frontend for the ADB tool, allowing you to:
- Directly install apps from within Raccoon
- Take screenshots
- Push urls to the phone's webbrowser.
Raccoon comes with an integrated, zero-config webserver. With a QR code scanner app you can:
- Download apps to your device.
- Download arbitrary files to your device
- Copy arbitrary text over to your device.