Installing via WLAN
WLAN installation is the method of choice if:
- You can't create a physical connection between your device and your PC (USB cable or SD card).
- Don't want to install ADB or can't enable developer method on the target device.
Follow these steps:
- On your device, open the Settings app and navigate to the "Security" menu. Enable "Unknown sources".
- Obtain a suitable QR code scanner app (Barcode Scanner by ZXing is the recommended choice) and install it on your device. You might have to resolve the arising Catch 22 problem by using the SD card method.
- Ensure that your Android device is in the same network as your desktop computer.
- Simply scan the QR code, Raccoon is showing you. Then open the url in a browser to initiate the transfer.