July 12, 2019
10 ultimate password rules, everyone should follow
Yes, this is one of those articles...
- Choose a strong password.
- Increase the strength of your password by letting your cat walk across your keyboard.
- Do not write the password down.
- Don’t tell your password to anyone.
- Do not use the same password for different accounts.
- Change all your passwords regularly.
- Use a password manager.
- Use two-factor authentication.
- Never type in your password on an untrusted computer.
- Just forget all of the above and simply don’t sign up to every fucking service on the internet in the first place!