DummyDroid is a compagnion tool for Raccoon, licensed under the terms of the Apache License version 2.
to reset the workspace
- Show a message dialog if a device cannot be fully probed
- Better feedback when communication with Play fails.
- Bugfix: don’t send the device’s brand as its carrier
- Bugfix: save the screenLayout field.
- Bugfix: save the contents of the “Locale” tab, not the list of languages, supported by Java.
- Bugfix: correctly report the ABI when probing SDK 21+ devices.
- Added MNCMCC Carrier spoofing (
- Use the enter key for focus traversal between the username and password field.
- Added Hotkeys for copy&pasting device specifications
- Changed the Keybinding for
from F5 to CTRL-Enter
- Username, password, testapp and proxyurl now automatically select the text when gaining focus.
- Switched toolbar icons for device probing and Playstore communication.
- Bumped the timeout when registering a device to 8 seconds. If Play doesn’t get enough time to settle, it may report the testapp as incompatible.